on the road

C Nash

We are still at Gunter Hill near Montgomery. Weather is cold and windy. Nice CG and only cost me 9 bucks a night. Sitting in a Kmart internet cafe now and deleating a bunch of emails. Hope all on RVUSA are doing well.

H2H1

Re: on the road

so glad you are still out and enjoying your camping, wow 9 a night what a deal, do you have water and electricity

C Nash

Water and elec included Hollis. Even have 50 amp!! Left there and gone to Camp Grist with full hook ups. Fishing has been slow but caught enough to have a fish fry.

C Nash

No, Bass Steven. Caught about 25 and kept 16. Wonder what happened to that 16?

Triple E

Oh,,,now you are talking fish. Wish I was there to help you eat them. :laugh: :approve:

Triple E

Yum yum. I like bass. Big mouth I suppose? Glad you are having a good time Nash and I am really glad you are staying away from the storms. :approve:

C Nash

Yes the were Big mouth Bass Steve. Biggest one was 2 1/2 pound. Most were in the 3/4 to 1 lb range. Lake is a 100 acre lake with nothing but woods for miles around and spring , creek fed so they are excellent eating. Oh and a heap of fun catching. :)

H2H1

THERE YOU GO AGAIN rubbing it in. The picture from last trip made me mad that I wasn't there. OH well I think we may head over that way on our way home and see what is going on with the fish not bitting. Nash I heard if you kiss the bait the fish will come and get it, but if you do that I want a picture of of. Glad you are having fun, still hope to get there when you are still fishing there. see ya.

C Nash

Hollis we are now on the way to Brierfield park for the Memeriol Day week end and from there dont now next but may be over your way.