One slide switch for 3 slides....can I convert to 3 switches?

3Nails

Recently purchased a 2002 Forrest River Spinnaker 33 CK. I like everything about it except for the slide switch. It has one switch for all three slides. Just depress the switch until all either go in or out. There are a number of times that I would like only one slide to activate...like when traveling and need to get to the refrigerator. The bedroom slide activates first, then the kitchen / entertainment slide, then the couch / dining area slide. I haven't taken the switch off to see what is behind it. Thought I would check here first before I start on something that maybe I shouldn't.

Thanks....

Grandview Trailer Sa

You should not.....your slides are hydraulic. Your switch opperates a pump that moves the slide rooms. The lightest room goes out first and the heaviest last. You cannot change that at the switch. You CAN go to the pump and you should have valves there you can close if you dont want a room to opperate. Can't tell you much more without seeing it, but the valves should be labeled per room.

3Nails

I had noticed at the hydraulic pump that the valves are labelled, like you said. Think I won't mess with it. Thanks for the quick response.