Open Road 5th Wheel

vernoncoale

I have recently purchased an Open Road 375-RL-4s-5 and I am really disapointed. I live in AR and bought the trailer in TN. There has been one problem after another on top of what I consider inexpensive furniture and fixtures and some poor construction methods. Any suggestions how to get some satisfaction from the manufacturer. I have been using a mobile repair man approved by the factory as I live in the unit and don't want to pack up and take it back and forth to the dealer. Who, by the way, is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. Would appreciate any suggestions, synpathy, or just comments.

C Nash

Open Road 5th Wheel

Vernon, A list of problems and if they were fixed would help. All new units will have problems and most do not have the best furniture and fixtures in them. Not familiar with the Open Road.

USMC

Open Road 5th Wheel

quote:Originally posted by vernoncoale

I have recently purchased an Open Road 375-RL-4s-5 and I am really disapointed. I live in AR and bought the trailer in TN. There has been one problem after another on top of what I consider inexpensive furniture and fixtures and some poor construction methods. Any suggestions how to get some satisfaction from the manufacturer. I have been using a mobile repair man approved by the factory as I live in the unit and don't want to pack up and take it back and forth to the dealer. Who, by the way, is one of the worst I have ever dealt with. Would appreciate any suggestions, synpathy, or just comments.

Hey Vernon, I told you and Linda to not buy that rig lol just kidding Sorry to hear you are having so much problems with it, actually when we looked at the floor plans we liked it. later J.C.

SnowbirdInFlight

Open Road 5th Wheel

Vernon - don't listen to him, ha ha. I loved the floor plans. You'll get lots of great advice on here 'cause there are some pretty good camp-buddies here! :) Janeen