Opinions re: 2000-2001 Keystone Montana (i.e. qual

Old Forum Post

[Joe Vocks] We are rookies looking at new 5th wheels. Do any of you seasoned RVers have any opionios regarding the quality of the Keystone Montana vs. other 5th wheels manufactures. We are planning on utilitzing the RV for traveling the US approximately 6 months out of the year. Thanks for any opinions/suggestions.

Old Forum Post

[RVJOE] NO RV RIG IS PERFECT...I&#039M NOT SURE OF THE MONTANA, IT LOOKS GOOD BUT DOES IT STILL HAVE THE ONE (1) YEAR WARRENTY??? IF IT DOES, I WOULD BACK OFF. MONEY WILL ALWAYS DETERMINE YOUR CHOICE. THERE ARE CHEEP AND EXPENSIVE AND ALL OTHER LEVELS. CHECK WITH MORE WEB SITES THAT GIVE OPIONS. ASK OWNERS ABOUT THEIR RIGS. I HAVE A FLEETWOOD, MY SECOND, BUT MY NEXT ONE WONT THE FLEETWOOD. TIME TO MOVE UP

Old Forum Post

[Nash] Joe,
I think Keystone still only has the one year warrenty. From what I read on the boards warrentys aren&#039t worth much anyway. Keystone is a new and growing company and seem to listen what thr rv people are wanting. I have Montana&#039s little brother the Cougar and we haven&#039t had any major problems yet. Next one will probably be a Montana but mainly because of our local dealer and we like the looks and floor plans. Good luck