owners manuel

billys014

last spring we bought a 2001 r-visin condor. we did not get an owners manuel and have searched every since for one but have not had ant luck. if anyone gave offer any help locating one we would gratly appreciate it. we love out motorhome and the travelling and a motorhome is the only way to go :shy: :)

akjimny

Re: owners manuel

Hi William and welcome to the RVUSA forum. Congratulations on your purchase. Exactly which manual are you looking for. My motorhome came with a file folder full of manuals - Chassis, generator, stove, refrigerator, furnace, toilet and more.

Manuals for the appliances can sometimes be found on-line in pdf format. If you are looking for a manual for the chassis, you may need to go to the manufacturer or find an owner's group. One thing nice about my Class C motorhome is that I can usually find out how to fix things from a standard Ford van manual.

Good luck and let us know how you do. :) :)

billys014

thanks for your e-mail. what we are looking for is a manuel for the coach. we have the manuel for the engine. we need one for things like the slide out, water drains, tank capacity ect.

akjimny

That you will probably have to get from the manufacturer of your coach. I don't know of any source other than the coach builder. My motorhome came with a little 4 page brochure that wasn't very informative. I learned about most everything on the coach by working with it. Good luck. :) :)