park model

G

I am looking for a 25 to 30 ft park model type tt that i can rebuild ,, and put at the beach ,, the range of purchase price is around 500 bucks ,, and i don't care if it is a older model ,, like in the 70's or such ,, as long as it can be towed ,, and very little water damage ,, i don't care about the inside ,, i will rebuild it ,, i have planned on about 5k to 7k for that ,, i want something i can rebuild like i want ,, with everything that is avail in todays models ,, i will even reskin it if i have to ,, but if anyone has any places where i might find something like this let me know :p

G

not a prb hollis ,, i will just hire someone to tow it to SC for me ,, after that it will not be moved ,, i will take the wheels off it ,, and put some type of wall or something around it ,, it will be perminent once it is there :)

H2H1

do they have perm site to sell/lease that are on the beach? If so you going to sell your MH? JUST ASKING

G

yep they have a whole section on the ocean road just for that type of stuff ,, i have not cked into the cost ,, but who cares ,, i know both PL and OL have them ,, along with beach houses ,, and as for the MH ,, nope ,, i will not sell it ,, keep it for other outings :) :) Btw ,, we used to have a perm sight in Ocean lakes many yrs ago ,, it was a camp sight ,, not like the perm sights ,, they rented it out when we did not use it ,, but if we called them and said we were coming down ,, whenever ,, whoever was on that sight had to move ,, we had to do that last yr on the sight we were on ,, but i did not get upset ,, cause i knew how it worked :)