Picked up MH from repairs

LEN

They did everything that I asked. Worked with GoodSam(who came through on the product insurance, I paid my deductable and they picked up the rest) and got the new heatpump airconditioner with the Quick cool feature(which I added) fixed the slide with the broken roller and fixed the slow slide. Then they did the small repairs I wanted done. Only $292 labor not bad, think I will use this outfit again if needed. Holiday RV Fife Wa. Plus they were very pleasant to deal with professional and courtious.

LEN

G

RE: Picked up MH from repairs

Hey ,, good to hear ,, Len ,, there are very few out there like that ,, but glad u got what u wanted ,, and then some
:approve: :approve: :approve:

Domingo

Re: Picked up MH from repairs

That rocks. glad you got what you wanted. It is good feeling knowing everything is working as it should. :)

LEN

Did try out the quick cool on the air conditioner and it works great. For those who don't know what it is. This is an option for the ducted systems in MH's and others. It is a vent on the air conditioner(like a forced air furnace vent) that allows the cooling to go straight down rather than through the ducts. Really dumps a bunch of cooling quick. Looks like it could be added to most air conditioners and they charged me $60 good ,if you come back and want cool right now on a hot day without leaving it on or for got to turn it on.

LEN

dalebear

Hi All

My 03 forest river class A came with the quick cool on both airs and it does work great.

Dalebear

DL Rupper

Hey Len, post a good review about Holiday RV to RV Service Review . I've posted reviews to them a couple of times now. :)