Please join us!

try2findus

We are headed out to Tickfaw State Park to spend a few days! Y'all drop by if you get a chance, ;)

I am seriously hoping that shower repair works.

We'll be back in a few days and until then, we won't have internet service...

Have a wonderful week friends! :cool:

try2findus

Re: Please join us!

Thanks Steve! And guess what? We have wifi!! :laugh: :laugh:

If I can drag Randy away from the campfire later, we'll try to catch up with you all. Until then, the brief rain shower has cooled us off, the awning and chairs are out and the steaks are on the grill. Can life get any better? Oh wait, we haven't tried the shower yet... ;)

C Nash

Enjoy the great outdoors Jennie and Randy. Send some of the showers this way. 103 here now. Guess Rod has been doing some heat dance or something. Glad ya'll got to get away. Where was the shower leaking? Been away so guess I missed the fix.

H2H1

well go ahead and run it in :laugh: :laugh: I like my steak medium well, and bake potatoes loaded, beer COLD. call me when it is ready :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Jeanie we wished we could, buy I am painting the rental house. The renters was heavy smoker and it is hell getting the nicotine off the windows and things. I have put on 3 coats of Kilks on the living room and hall. I still have to do the ceilings and 2 more bedrooms. We also took up the tile up in the bath and around the tub. We will have new tile in stall by the end of the week (I HOPE). So go ahead and have fun, see yall in Oct.