Portable and Inflatable Hot Tub

RV4Me4Ever

We want to get an inflatable hot tub for our next trip and was looking for suggestions. I know we can get one for under $500 at PoolGearPlus (online retailer) and while it is a reasonable investment and I know it would be tons of fun, I wonder if anyone else had done this? The reviews of the retailer are very positive, so I have a good feeling!

big bilko

Hi, We bought an M SPA off the internet.seats 6 and is portable.Self inflates and is easy to assemble. We use ours at home and I am not sure if your RV paks will be keen on the water usage and power used as such.Walmart may freak.:triumphant:Hope this helps and I suggest you do some research on google.Regards BIG BILKO.:triumphant:

H2H1

BB has a point about the water usage and power to run it. I think I would email/call a few CG and ask that question before I bought.

LindaG

From what I've read, the power usage isn't too bad for the portable hot tubs. It's about a dollar a day. I guess the water usage would be a concern. I thought about getting one too but for the home rather than on the road.

big bilko

I do not know the electricity costs in USA but we found ours too expensive to run at home on power. We use our gas hot water service to get it to temperature and then use power for the bubbles and maintaining temperature.Regards, BIG BILKO.:indecisiveness: