Power House Coach

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Lil Truckr, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Lil Truckr

Lil Truckr New Member

Did you ever wish, and I do mean wish, that if you won the lottery or inherited tons of cash that you would buy the perfect RV.

Well, a couple weeks ago the better-half and I were touring the Tampa RV show. This show is considered the largest RV show in the world.

Anyways, while walking around the 1500 or so RV/Campers on display I came across what I consider the best Class A coach there is. Now mind you this is my opinion, and you know what they say about people and their opinions, but I think you might just agree.

Bring up www.powerhousecoach.com and take a look. I could buy one of these rigs, with every possible option they offer, and still have over a million left compared to buying one of those overprices Prevost rigs. Again, my opinion. :laugh:

So bring up their web page and look through it. Now let me know what you think! :approve:
    If not, which coach would you consider the perfect rig. :question:

Happy camping to all, no matter what you pull or drive. And think spring...

Remember, it's fun to dream.

Lil Truckr
  2. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Power House Coach

Lil Truckr,
    That is an awesome coach :bleh: . Would look at that for sure if I won the lottery :approve: Bet you would not have to worry about overloading it :eek:
    The perfect coach to me is anyone I can afford :)
  3. Lil Truckr

Lil Truckr New Member

Power House Coach

Like I said, its fun to dream.. :)

4. turnipbwc

turnipbwc New Member

Power House Coach

Lil Truckr,
    I think it would have to be a BIG LOTTERY. It is a super coach and I would have to have one if I did hit the lottery. I could say "Look Out USA, Here I come"
    Thanks for sharing the site.