Progressive Roadside Assistance.

elkhartjim

Well it rained this weekend for the first time in months its seems and not being used to the wet ground, I pulled my 27,819 lb motorhome off a friends drive and it sunk on the left side. First thought was to call a friend to bring his tractor and then remembered roadside assistance from Progressive thats included in my policy. Surprise surprise as Gomer would say. First question is are you in a safe location. Yep, at a good looking womens house with ...well you get it. Anyway they said they would call back with an eta. I didn't expect they would call back in 2 minutes!!! ETA, 1 hour. They got her in less than 45 minutes and it didn't cost me a thing except having to rake the dirt backin the ruts I left. Thank you Heather at Progressive roadside and thank you Progressive.

elkhartjim

Re: Progressive Roadside Assistance.

Hey DL...it ain't know "story". I'm still in shock. I've never ever had service from an insurance company like that. Or maybe any other company. Plus...Progressive was the least expensive of any insurance companies I received quotes from. When your policy comes up for renewal, check'em out. I'm beginning to feel like one of those leaches that ever so often appears on this board trying to sell us something...sorry if I'm coming across that way.

*scooter*

I'm also a proud member of Progressive Insurance, and if I'm not mistaken, I've heard other members speak very highly of their included roadside assistance with Progressive. So far though, I've stayed on the asphalt.. :) :) :laugh: :laugh: . Just kidding.

utmtman

Guess I aint the only one to sink a motor home. I pulled into the rv park I am presently in and a sewer line had broken and the ground was soft but unseen. As I pulled thru the rv space I was going to get I sank clean to my axles and even my jacks were sunk into the ground. I called my service with coachnet and they called back a couple of minutes later telling me a company some 30 minutes away would be there in 45 minutes to an hour to pull me out. They arrived 65 minutes later. Fantastic and he lift my rv out of the hole and put me on dry ground. Did not cost a thing.
Jim glad to hear you got your rig out quickly as well.