Propane quick connect

krsmitty

Have the propane quick connect on my 5er. But having trouble finding a hose or adapter for it. Have an existing hose to connect my grill (made for the green bottles) to a regular propane tank. Assuming you can buy a quick connect adapter that would fit on the end that normally screws onto the propane tank?

H2H1

Re: Propane quick connect

almost the same problem. I have a Coleman gas stove that use the small green tanks. But I would like to connect the stove to a regular grill propane tank. I went this morning and got a hose , I explained to the salesman what my intention was, he assured me the hose he sold me would work, Got home tried it out, damn thing wont work. So my question is, do they make a hose from a grill tank to a Coleman propane stove.

krsmitty

Yes...got mine at Wally world. Hooks to my gas grill and the other end to my propane tank.

H2H1

well guess what it does work, dumb me was hooking it to the stove rather than the control valve like the green tanks. Oh well learn something new every day, so now we are set up. BTW I will be buying a propane tree for other items hook to, like a light on top.