propane

bbqman65

Re: propane

Forgot to ask. Thinking of getting a Mr. heater or another catylitic style. Don't know which should I use. or use the furnace. Then have to worry about batteries charging. Would like to have a solar charging system, but not able to do it just yet.

H2H1

WELL I had my tank filled for the fire place and it was $100 for 22 gallons. 2 week later my brother had his filled ,22 gallons as well and it was 75.00 . so as for as cost i don't know but I am going to call next week and top off the tank in the MH as I have been using it to heat it up during the cold spell we are having

DL Rupper

I filled my tank last week for $18.00. Figures to be $2.57/gal. The tank I filled about Dec 1 in Marathon, TX was $3.57/gallon which came out to be $25.00. :( Well I guess roughly $21.50/month to have heat and hot water isn't bad. Luckily where we are staying (Lady Bird Johnson Municipal Park) the electric and Cable TV are included in the $250/month. The only thing we have to pay extra for is the crappy slow "The Wireless Web" wifi. $25/month.

Note: We use a small 1500 watt ceramic electric heater to supplement the propane furnace. When the propane bottle went empty last week and the propane regulator froze up and wouldn't switch to the full tank, the electric heater kept the RV at a steady 57 degrees. It was 25 degrees outside.

H2H1

well that makes me feel real good, I did the math and mine equate over 4.00 a gallon. I think I need to find a new supplier