Question on Axle Noise on new TT

Blueeyes

I just returned from a 3 week trip to the Fl Keys in my new Coyote 180 Travel Trl. This is our first TT & the 1st trip in it.
I noticed that when my husband first starts to pull the trl out of the campsite & move slowly thru the campground there is a terrible creaking, grinding noise either from the frame or the axles.
Is this normal & does it have anything to do w/the stablilizer bars?
Thanks for any help.
Deb
P.S.
The Keys are beautiful right now but HOT.

whitey

Re: Question on Axle Noise on new TT

Blueeyes; I Think you need to check your wheelbering and see if they need to be Lube.

H2H1

could be your electric breaks, if hubby has his foot on the break peddle he is activatingg to breaks on the TT.

Grandview Trailer Sa

The suspension does make noises, the brakes will click on and off as the brakes are applied, but I suspect all is pretty much normal. This is a "new" trailer as you call it, bearings need to be checked once a year or 12,000 miles. They are just fine.

NOW, if you really think you have abnormal noise, jack up each wheel individually and spin the tire. You should hear just a slight swishing of the brake shoes. If you hear dragging, grinding noises, they need to be looked at. Something in your brake assy. could be out of place.

Blueeyes

Thanks for all of your replies. I will definitely jack up the tires & check this. Good suggestions.