Questions on Renovating of your RV

Do you have questions about painting the exterior or renovating the interior of your RV? We would love to hear your questions and try to answer them!

MHTOM

RE: Questions on Renovating of your RV

I have a question , how far do you go , as far as moving things in a motor home , i want to relocate my refridgerator to the other side , and I would also like to add a second Gray tank , and in place of the area left by the refridgerator , can you install a washer dryer setup or maybe an ice maker and dishwasher ?
I would like to also have the cabinets redone in my unit , to ones custom built to the way i want them , can you all do that also ?

G

Well MHtom ,, since u do not have a real name or where u are from ,, i can only say ,, if u live in TN ,, close to the Knoxville area ,, i can do what u want ,, even the cabinets ,, i have a neightbor that does cabinets for a living, and i contract him on remodels i do ,, he is good ,, can build anything u want ,, as far as the refer ,,, is u'r refer ,, a two way or a house type ??? that would require moving the gas line ,, if it is a two way ,, house type ,, jsut a couple more batts ,, and a good inverter but ,, A little more info might help us out ,, well me anyway ,, on what u really want to do :approve: :approve: :approve:

MHTOM

Thank you 730 , got your private message today , can you really do that in the time you said ?
I am no where near Tennessee , I travel alot for a Investigation company , and some times i am gone for months I can not say who I work for , but it takes me away .
730 i sent you another Private Message about moving the air intake on my Motor Home , have u read it yet?

G

yes i have read it ,, but why do u want to move it ??? seems to me it don't do anything when u'r parked ,, or do u need it moved so that someone will not mistake it for a perascope :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:
I am just JK u ,, :) we do that on here from time to time ,, even answer a few real questions ,, but really why do u want to move it ??? I know u told me in the PM it was a DP ,, but it is set up that way for a reason ,, but if u want it moved ,, i can see what can be done ,, not promising anything ,, :approve:

H2H1

Re: Questions on Renovating of your RV

MHTOM you sound like a ghost writer, btw why do you fill you had to add who you work for, further more who cares. we just like to travel and have fun. We don't get personal with anyone. If you want it redone, well 730 (Rod ) can do it :bleh: :bleh:

G

Re: Questions on Renovating of your RV

thanks Hollis ,,, i think he might work for O ,, no that can;t be it ,, those type don;t like to enjoy themselves ,, what was i thinking :eek: yes hollis i would enjoy the work ,, but u know me , it takes time ,, i am an a perfectionist ,, and if i don't like it ,, even though the customer will never see that little boo boo ,, i will know it is there ,, and i hate that ,, :approve: :approve: :approve:
but u know hollis u are right ,, how come he said anything about his work , i did take it as the reason he has been away ,, but damn now u got me thinking :question: :question: :question: :question: