R.V. Rates?

Discussion in 'RV Tips & Tricks' started by BarneyB, Jun 2, 2010.

1. BarneyB

BarneyB Member

Anyone know who has the best rates for new r.v.'s? Mine is a total so I need to get looking.

Thanks

2. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

Re: R.V. Rates?

Do you mean interest rates to finance, RV prices, or..................................... ?

3. BarneyB

BarneyB Member

Good morning Kirk, yes bank rates. I have been looking and It looks like Bank of America has the lowest. Picking up new coach next Wednesday so I got to get going on this.
    Thanks for the reply, Barney

4. TexasClodhopper

TexasClodhopper Senior Member

Barney, try these guys; https://www.bankofthewest.com/ Dealers use them a lot.

I got the best rate, by far, from them. However, that was 6 years ago, too.

5. BarneyB

BarneyB Member

As of this moment they are 6.99 but bank of America is 5.99%
    Thank you for the reply

6. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

pay cash and not worry about payments :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Some of us or not able to do that Hollis. Even if I could I doubt I would ever plunk that much down at one time. I got mine at 4% but that was several year ago. At that time I had rather have money in the bank or invested somewhere. JMO

8. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

I know Nash I had mine finance with BoA @ 4.99% I did that for 6 months, then paid it off. I just hate to make payment when I can pay for things. I forgot to add the reason I finance it is to keep my credit score high.

9. akjimny

akjimny Senior Member

I agree with you, Hollis. I pulled money out of my retirement account and paid cash because I hate making monthly payments. Plus I feel it gives me a better bargaining position to tell them "Cash." I may be wrong.

10. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

The best rate I have seen lately for trailers is 6.1%. We have sold several at that rate, but it all depends on your personal credit score.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: R.V. Rates?

here we go agian ,, golf stuff ,, and shoes ,, these guy's need to GET A LIFE AND GO AWAY ,, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    dylan or what ever u go buy ,, GO AWAY or i (i'll be nice) stick one of the golf clubs u so much like to promote where the sun don;t shine ,, :approve: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: