R.V. Rates?

Kirk

Re: R.V. Rates?

Do you mean interest rates to finance, RV prices, or..................................... ?

BarneyB

Good morning Kirk, yes bank rates. I have been looking and It looks like Bank of America has the lowest. Picking up new coach next Wednesday so I got to get going on this.
Thanks for the reply, Barney

H2H1

pay cash and not worry about payments :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Some of us or not able to do that Hollis. Even if I could I doubt I would ever plunk that much down at one time. I got mine at 4% but that was several year ago. At that time I had rather have money in the bank or invested somewhere. JMO

H2H1

I know Nash I had mine finance with BoA @ 4.99% I did that for 6 months, then paid it off. I just hate to make payment when I can pay for things. I forgot to add the reason I finance it is to keep my credit score high.

akjimny

I agree with you, Hollis. I pulled money out of my retirement account and paid cash because I hate making monthly payments. Plus I feel it gives me a better bargaining position to tell them "Cash." I may be wrong.

Grandview Trailer Sa

The best rate I have seen lately for trailers is 6.1%. We have sold several at that rate, but it all depends on your personal credit score.

G

RE: R.V. Rates?

here we go agian ,, golf stuff ,, and shoes ,, these guy's need to GET A LIFE AND GO AWAY ,, :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
dylan or what ever u go buy ,, GO AWAY or i (i'll be nice) stick one of the golf clubs u so much like to promote where the sun don;t shine ,, :approve: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: