Really hard-up ?

Kirk

Some folks must really get hard-up for some excuse to post something? :clown:

So a question for you, is posting trash better than no posts at all?

LEN

Re: Really hard-up ?

Ah come-on cant I post trash to get my response count up??

Rather not see trash, but I don't mind seeing off topic posts if its an interesting subject like guns, food, cheap entertainment what ever.

LEN

C Nash

I guess I'm not one to talk Kirk because I am guilty of posting a lot of useless post but, I do agree with you. Some post topic I never even bother to go in. I do enjoy all the ribbing and just jawing with other members as most have seen. This is still my favorite forum and I visit several from time to time. A great group here and really some good info.

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Really hard-up ?

Kirk - 9/19/2008 7:15 AM Some folks must really get hard-up for some excuse to post something? :clown: So a question for you, is posting trash better than no posts at all?

You mean like the post you just made? LOL ;) :clown:

MaryBlue

RE: Really hard-up ?

Hi Kirk, I completely agree with your thought on posting trash. I feel that we RVrs are lucky to have a means to talk to each other, so let's not abuse it. Happy Camping to you also. My husband and I camped just this weekend. The weather was GREAT!! We usually camp at Battle Of Athens State Historic Site in extreme Northeast Mo. It's very quiet and it surprisingly appeals to a variety of age groups. The Historic seem to be the big draw--several of the original "pre-civil war houses" are still in existence today, including the "Thome-Benning House" which has the original hole where a cannnonball was fired through it during the skirmish there. Tours are given upon request of this home. Anyway, it makes for an enjoyable camping trip. Happy Camping , MaryBlue :blush:

DL Rupper

Yeah, this forum is great because we can all have a good time posting serious RV concerns and have FUN doing it. On most of the other forums they spend all their time trying to blast and flame everybody. Not fun at all. I only go on them to give the egomaniacs a run for their money.
Bottom Line: Lets keep up the fun, but informative POSTS.