rear kitchen questions

mmterpstra

I have had the same sunline 21 foot for 10 years. I have got a bad case of slide out and closet space lust going since I sometimes spend as much at 3 weeks on the road. I love the sunline for its reliability, and towing, but need more space. I have been enthralled with the 25=26 foot rear kitchen floor plans, but recently read that stuff int he kitchens tend to get 're-arranged' while towing. What have you RK owners experienced?

If I could choose between the Heartland N.Trail 26rks, a 2005 KZ Frontier 2605 or a 2006 Jayco jayfeather 25z which would perform as well as the sunline has?

Thanks
Marilyn
97 sunline T-2053
2006 Chevy extended Diesel van

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: rear kitchen questions

I personally own a SunnyBrook rear kitchen 5th wheel. We have had no problems with stuff moving any more than any other floorplan. It does depend on the roads you travel though. I have heard all the stories too, but we sell a LOT of rear kitchens.

You seriously need to look at SunnyBrook's Sunset Creek and Brookside trailers.

mmterpstra

The Sunset Creek 25 rk doesn't have enough wardrobe space for what I want. Brooksides are too big! Thanks for the suggestions though. Glad to hear from one of you that the rear kitchen isn't all bad.

Greselda

We absolutely love our Heartland Sundance 265RKS XLT! It is only 28.6 long and tows like a dream behind our Ford 250 V10. I especially love the rear kitchen, and with the proper arrangement of your food and cooking pots and pans in my huge pantry, everything stays pretty much stable.

Our Sundance has only one large slide out in the living area, but there are three small closets in the bedroom, which would should be fine, unless you plan to live in it for an extended period of time.

If you have any questions about Heartland Sundance products, we would be happy to share! :blush :blush:

DL Rupper

We love our rear kitchen. Most of our stuff stays where it's supposed to.

C Nash

We had a Cougar 5th wheel rear kitchen and never had any problem with things jumping around.

mmterpstra

Thanks everyone. I though it would be okay, but it is nice to have my suspicions confirmed. :approve:

brodavid

If you store everything correctly, they would slide less, years ago I forgot to lock the frig, had scrambled eggs in the kitchen, oh yes rear kitchen at that.