Rear kitchens in Fifth wheels

kstarcon

Hi,
We are looking at purchasing a new 5th wheel. I love the plans with the rear kitchens but we have heard that they will break all the dishes in your cupboards. Does anyone have a rear kitchen? Can you tell me how they are?
Thanks
K

akjimny

Re: Rear kitchens in Fifth wheels

Hi Kelly and welcome to the forum. I don't have a rear kitchen but my solution to breaking dishes is Corel, paper and plastic. Corel plates for the rare occasion when we have steak or company, paper and plastic for every day use. :) :)

bluck

We have a rear kitchen and have never broke anything. We do boon dock alot and I ran bungee cords across the cabinet doors and refg. Before I did that we only had a cabinet door open once, it was on a rough section of I-10, not boondocking..

H2H1

Now Ken you forgot to tell them that it is held in placed by super glue, and 5lbs of coffee grounds. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: JUST KIDDING EVERYONE

farf

RE: Rear kitchens in Fifth wheels

heard the same thing, but if you pad them well you shouldnt have probs im looking to buy a 2012 cougar hi country 299rks. have had at least 12 campers, of which 3 have been 5th s but not rear kits