RED COCONUT rv park needs our help!

Tracy421

The Red Coconut RV Park was destroyed by Hurricane Ian.

PLEASE PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!!!
I have never set foot in this RV park. I'm so sad I never got the chance before it was completely swept away. I'm learning more and more about the amazing culture of the RC family!
If you haven't donated yet, we're about halfway to the goal that the owners set that they'd like to put directly into the hands of their employees who've lost everything.
Their first thoughts have been to help those who have been loyal employees and members of their Red Coconut family.
The outpouring of love has been AWESOME! All of us who are coming alongside this family are overwhelmed right along with them. Here's one story I want to share, and here's the link to love on these sweet people:
https://gofund.me/74bed915
"This is Greg and Jenny Everal, and they were one of our permanent annuals that lived at the Red Coconut all year round. Greg recently joined the Red Coconut team in September of 2021. However he and his wife have vacationed prior to becoming an annual for the past 10 years.
Before being asked to leave the island after the storm they stood in front of what’s left of the office and took one last photo before departing the Island with their precious dog Charlotte.
Greg did evacuate from his trailer and rode out the storm in a secure location upon returning to the Red Coconut he learned that his mobile home was washed away.
Some might ask why is he standing there with a smile on his face? Greg’s response “I’m just trying trying to be positive for my wife” Greg was one of our maintenance workers that helped prepare the Red Coconut prior to the storm, and he was a great asset for our team."
-Pam, Red Coconut RV Park General Manager (and niece of the owners)

Our team is overwhelmed with your support. Many of you have reached out asking how to help. At this time, our number one priority is helping our team members who have been displaced from the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. 100% of donations will go to our entire staff.
🌴
🥥

#redcoconut #redcoconutstrong #fortmyersbeach #HurricaneIan #HurricaneSeason #hurricaneian2022

Attachments

• red coconut 2.jpg
    red coconut 2.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 0
  • red coconut.jpg
    red coconut.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 0