Refer removal

jkl

Hello,

I am brand new to this and will be living in my 1991 Kit Companion 5th wheel we just purchased.

I have a Dometic Royale Designer Series RM3804 Fridge I am trying to remove since it doesn't work. I have removed all the trim pieces and hidden screws I can find. This fridge runs off from propane and electric. After removing the screws shouldn't I just be able to slide the fridge out and then disconnect everything from the rear? It still seems pretty tight, but the top seems to wiggle just a bit.

I am a big person with a heavy hand and don't want to break anything. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John

Kirk

Re: Refer removal

If you open the access panel on the outside you should find some screws there which anchor it into the space. You will also need to disconnect the propane, 120V and 12V power. The 120V power is probably just a normal three pin power plug connected to an outlet. The 12V will have either a terminal block or a connector plug of some type.

There is not provision in the gas or electricity to allow you to pull it out before you disconnect.