Relocating to Charlotte NC

Invisible-Bob

Hello all

My employer is relocating to Charlotte NC and so I will be moving to that area around April 1, 2011.
I want to buy a travel trailer to live in and I prefer to buy used if possible. I'm looking for something in the 25-29 foot range pull behind. So my question now is can someone recomend a travel trailer dealer in the Charlotte NC area and a mobile home park around Fort Mill SC to park it in? My plan is to live in the Fort Mill SC area and drive into Charlotte where I'll work.

try2findus

Re: Relocating to Charlotte NC

Well, Grandview Trailer Sales is just a hop, skip and a jump from Charlotte. Ken will help you find the perfect unit with no bull involved.

I wish we could be of help on the campground but I am afraid we are not too familiar with that area of South Carolina. Try checking around on the internet for a campground in that area and then check their reviews.

Good luck on your move! :)

Triple E

There are a whole lot of parks around Fort Mill. If you are still looking let me know and I will send you a list. I have been to Rock Hill and Catawba but have never stayed at any of these RV sites but I will send you what I have.

akjimny

Hi Bob and welcome to the RVUSA Forum (even tho we can't see you :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: ) I have found this web site most helpful when traveling http://www.rvparkreviews.com/.

Also you can't go wrong checking with Ken at Grandview Trailer in Bedford, VA. He will help you even if you don't buy from him.

Again, welcome and hope you get over that invisible thing soon. :) :)