Removing Artwork from inside of RV

Violet22251

Has anyone had any experience with removing the artwork the RV comes with from the walls inside? While it is lovely, I'd rather look at pictures of my grandchildren! It seems like it might be very strong Velcro holding it to the wall but I'm afraid to pull too hard and ruin the wall.

Thanks!

akjimny

Try running a thin putty knife around the edges of the frame. It is probably held on with either construction adhesive or industrial velcro. You will probably do some damage to the wall, but if you are going to hang pictures of the grandkids, you should be able to cover up any boo-boo's.

rjf7g

In my experience, what isn't screwed in is held on with adhesive. The trick is to not make a mess larger than you can fill with your replacements and to keep what you pull off of the wall to reinstall it when you want to sell. I removed a mirror that was screwed on to the wall and then covered the holes with a display rack. I was going to remove the mirror that is glued above the sink in the bathroom but it was glued on and I chickened out.

Violet22251

Thanks for the help! My husband got the bottom of the frame loosened--it was connected by Velcro. The top was connected by a hook.