removing toilet

G

I have a theford toilet ,, don't know model but it is the pedal type ,, anyway i was wondering how to take it outta the floor ,, gonna re tile the bathroom but i can't find any mounting bolts or anythingy ,, do kida have to take it apart to get at the bolts??? It is mounted right over the tank so i know u can't get to the mounts from undernieth,,,,
Any one tried this type of project????
:question: :question: :question:

ARCHER

Re: removing toilet

Has to have two bolts to hold it to the floor. On the top, there should be covered little hole (about the size of a quarter), remove the plug/cover and use a long extension w/rachet to reach the bolt on the left. The other bolt, you should be able to reach it from either under the front flush handle or from the rear on the right. ?Don't forget to remove the water line (after it is off, of course). Don't drop them in the hole to tank. Goes in reverse to install, but don't forget seal

G

Thanks Archer ,, i seen the little plastic plug thingy ,, but i figured it was for a hose thingy,,, mine has the wand attachment to the toilet but it hangs on the wall ,, i'll give it a try and post back and let u know ,, bty u said the other bolt should be by the pedal assembly,,, right?????
:)

ARCHER

It should be opposite the first bolt , like on a regular toiler. Mine is to the right behind the foot fluch handle. After I released water pressure, I was able to get to the other bolt.