Replacement parts

paintED

Good Day All,

My name is Ed . I'm new to this forum.
I just purchased my first travel trailer last fall and this will be my first season with it.
It is a 92 Starcraft 27 K . I bought it off of my wife's Aunt. She and her late husband purchased it new in 92 and parked it at a local campground and that is where it remained until last April.
It was rarely used but it does have some minor repairs that need to be addressed. I need to replace the exterior storage door locking latches all around and a couple of exterior porch light and marker light lenses and also the waste tube was stolen from the bumper.
I was wondering if there is a recommended on-line store that would carry these items? Any ideas on some reputable and reasonably priced sites I could check with?
I sincerely appreciate any help and advice.

Thank you in advance.

Ed

TexasClodhopper

Re: Replacement parts

Welcome to the forum, Ed!

Everyone starts out looking at Camping World (CW).

As you research there, you can use Google to search for other sellers.

You might even find a local CW store where you can go handle the stuff.

H2H1

Hey ED don't for get to ask Ken at Grandview Trailer Sale. He has an online store that u can order from on line. Just look at some of his post here and use his web site. and good luck when u start camping

H2H1

smartly pants, I was wanting him to look it up, that way he will remember better... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: Just kidding u Rod thanks for inputting that site for him. :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

well just helping u ,, u know we all try to keep up hollis :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil: JK :) :laugh:

rjf7g

Ed-
Have you put new tires on it and done what it takes to make it road ready?

PattieAM

I'd be more concerned with the tires which have likely dry-rotted, the wheel bearings which most likely need grease/repacking, and the brakes which might need adjustment or pad replacement. Another consideration may be a battery (break-away switch).

As to replacement parts - your dealership will be able to order parts if they are not in stock. Camping World has many of the 'need' items such as sewer hoses, fittings, etc. Wal-marts camping section also carries water/sewer hoses, wheel chocks and many other RV related gear at good prices.

As to your marker light lenses, I think I've seen some at Wal-mart in their automotive section, but if not, your local Starcraft dealer most likely stocks them.