replacing dinette

Blueeyes

I am looking at a new tt-a fun finder x 189fbr but I would like to replace the dinette with 2 recliners. Has anyone tried this or do you forsee any barriers to doing this? Do you know if I would damage any systems under the floor?

utmtman

Re: replacing dinette

I have a motor home and I pulled out the booth kitchen seats and table as well as the hideabed couch and replaced with a kitchen table and four chairs. Did not find any problem with it. Couch was bolted down and the booth seats were wood screwed to the walls as was the table.

DL Rupper

We replaced our dining table with an extra recliner. We originally had 1 recliner and wifey got tired of sitting on the uncomfortable couch to watch TV. We also bought a coffee table at Camping World that telescopes up to serve as a table to eat on and to put the laptop on. It sits in front of the couch. We love the change. I'll take some pictures of the front room/kitchen and post it on album.

DL Rupper

Hey blueeyes, look in my photo album for new interior of RV after the dining table was removed.

Blueeyes

Thanks Mr Rupper for the pics on the recliners. This is what we would like to have in our tt. We also have sat on the couch that came in our old 20' gulfstream motothome and this couch would cripple a person after 3 1/2 months on the road.