Replacing old carpet with Durceramic Tile

Did you know that you can replace old carpet with a new product called Duraceramic tile? It's made by Congoleum and it's a third of the weight of ceramic tile and it looks awesome!! Eliminate the old dirty carpet without adding a ton of weight to your motorhome.

Have you ever been in someone's motorhome or maybe your own and the tile is cracked? Well this product is flexible and moves with the floor to eliminate cracking!

My name is Mike and I would love to answer your any questions or maybe if you have had us install a new floor in your motorhome I would like to hear feedback on how you like it!!

JimE

RE: Replacing old carpet with Durceramic Tile

Wow did someone declare today free advertising day?

H2H1

Re: Replacing old carpet with Durceramic Tile

they can post 3 advertising today but can't find time to answer one of my 2 emails. :( :(

RE: Replacing old carpet with Durceramic Tile

Actually we are working with Laura from the media department to advertise our services on this site. I just wanted to introduce myself and make myself available for questions. Look for our ad coming soon! We certainly understand this site doesn't operate for free...

H2H1

THANKS for the PM Mike, I have sent a reply back to you with my e mail address. As Len has stated welcome and look forward to chatting with you. Who know we may just pick you for information. :laugh: :laugh:

G

are u picking already hollis :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

now Tracy do go giving him a big head, Rod is and to deal already. BTW he is one of the individual who is close to being an expert, bu he lacks a few brick being a full load :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . He is a good friend of mine so I can talk about him. but rest assure he will get me back :cool:

C Nash

And Mike should be warned that Hollis will expect the labor FREE. :eek: :laugh: :evil: ;)

H2H1

and why not Nash, I do and will classified it as free advertisement for them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well Hollis we know Rod does free service calls but we can't expect it from everyone :laugh:

H2H1

AND WHY NOT,,,, You never know till you ask or deal for a trade :laugh: :laugh: