report on Tybee campground

buftflair

With the July and August that my wife and I had with her mother's sickness and eventual passing away we needed to get away for the weekend so we went to the River's End Campground on Tybee Island Ga. The spaces are small but clean and there weren't many campers arouns, so no problem. We were close enough to the beach and to the downtown shops that we could ride our bicycles to everything, also we were close enough to a seafood resturant that we also rode the bikes there to eat on the way back my wife found a little karoke bar (boy was she happy!!!). The locals were very friendly and we had a great time. We look forward to going back but probably not in the peak season as it will be crowded I'm sure.

cwishert

Re: report on Tybee campground

Sorry to hear about your wifes mother, our prayers are with your family. I am glad to hear that you had a nice retreat. Thanks for the info on the campground. Another to add to the wish list.
:)

C Nash

Was thinking about heading that way so thanks for the post. Will ck it out if we do.

DL Rupper

Hey Chelse, check out Hardeeville RV in South Carolina also. Good price and close to Savanna.

C Nash

Thanks DL. I'll ck it out fi we get to go. Gas prices here have wentcrazy with the storms in the gulf. Still on hold here trying to get Mothers things in order and the stolen truck paid for. Guess the insurance co will try ever angle to get out of paying for it and we'll end up paying for something we don't have. :angry:

buftflair

Good luck with the insurance menace, a friend of mine had his truck stolen a few years ago while in Canada on vacation. And as usual he wound up with a royal screwing when all was said and done. Makes one wonder why we have insurance doesn't it? With the insurance companies, oil companies, and doctors all of us average folks pretty much have our backs to the wall.

C Nash

Steve, I'll hold my judgement on the insurance co for now but it sure seems to be headed in the royal screwing way :angry: . Time for another payment on something we no longer have and if I don't make the payment it really screws up your credit rating. My credit union did give me an extension on the last payment but I'm sure this also hurts ratings :disapprove: