Discussion in 'Full Timing' started by leetdon, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. leetdon

    leetdon New Member

    i was wondering on what it takes for a person in montana to have before they can file for a divorce on a person if they just moved there. do you have to have a proof of residency of any kind or anything? I know that you have to be there for 90 days but is that all? I would like to know. Could anyone give me some answers? Thank you, Don
  2. retlveit

    retlveit New Member


    Kinda off the RV subject but what the hay ... try a google search for the Montana Scty of state and see where that leads you.

    Good luck!
  3. C Nash

    C Nash Senior Member


    Lots of money :laugh: :eek: :evil:

Share This Page