Rexhall Rexair 2001

travler

I am looking at a 2001 rexhall rexair, it looks like a quality product, but have never heard of that brand name. Does anyone know anything about this brand name? if you do would surely appreciate input.
Thanks;

G

RE: Rexhall Rexair 2001

well my dad owned a airrex made by rexhall ,, and it was great ,, on a ford chassis ,, and very little probs with it ,, they are a very low on the upper class ,, class A's but thet hold together ,, but JMO ,, but i got to say the airbuss ,, was the best they made ,, but agian JMO ,, and welcome to the forums :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)

Kirk

Re: Rexhall Rexair 2001

Rexhall has a good reputation. They are one of the better of the mid-range builders. Rexair is the low price unit of their line.

Paul235

RE: Rexhall Rexair 2001

Have 99 Rexhall Aerbus and am quite happy. Being 9 years old it has had some things wear out but nothing major. They are one of the manufacturers that should be viable as they also make other types of vehicles. Solid one piece fiberglass roof along with fiberglass front & back caps. Should hold up well if taken care of.