is a resonable charge :question:

Should I get added ins. (example; Coach Net.) or would
I just be wasting my money. Any Formost buyers out
there?

Thanks

Fred Rubio from Pasco, WA. :)

try2findus

Re: Roadside ins.

Fred, we have Roadside Assistance through State Farm for a most reasonable price. I think a lot of RVing folks seem to like Good Sam's Roadside assistance plan and I have never heard anything bad about it.

Hopefully some of the "old timers" ;) will chime in and help you decide if you need additional protection.

LEN

The biggest thing about the car roadside assistance YOU have is, they know nothing about RV's. They do not have the network of larger tow rigs or the assistance for truck tire or expertise to do the right tow hookup. Example, I had a low tire on the MH in my drive way before I had the high pressure compressor at home and they sent a rig out that couldn't go the 110#'s I needed.

LEN

powderman

I have Sams ERS and got to use it in Wyoming with a blown tire. I called & they got it changed out within a 1/2 hr. I am quite pleased as I saw the bill it was for $93. The year of service cost me about $80, so I am ahead of the game. I hear good things about Coach Net also, but I have no personal experience with them. YMMV ;)

vanole

Fredrick,

Lens first sentence I experience first hand.

Look in this same topic area a couple post down titled "Raodside Assistance" and read my saga. Bottom line go with some one who knows and deals with the quirks of RV's or run the risk of being held hostage like I was.

Jeff