Rocker switch labels

Discussion in 'Class A / Diesel Pushers' started by wildbuckaroo, Jul 1, 2010.

  1. wildbuckaroo

    wildbuckaroo New Member

    I have a 97 Beaver Marquis and a lot of the switches have the names worn off them as what they are for. Does anyone know if you can buy the little inserts in a kit so you could replace them and where or do you have to buy the entire switch?
  2. Triple E

    Triple E Senior Member

    Re: Rocker switch labels

    Good luck with this one Grant. I have the same problem. Each season I have to retrain my self. If you come across something or any one else does please respond. The only I can think of is buying a small rail that you can slide tags inside and mount above or below the switches. Good luck. :)
  3. vanole

    vanole Senior Member

    Re: Rocker switch labels

    Triple E,

    I Pm'd wildbuckaroo with a possible source for his Beaver not knowing when they were bought out by Monaco. Not sure about yours but here is a place that has label icons for Rocker Switches that maybe of help.

  4. akjimny

    akjimny Senior Member

    Re: Rocker switch labels

    You can get rub-on letters and numbers in different sizes and fonts at most large hobby stores. They are used for model trains, Army models, etc. but they should also work for your MH. Just rub on then spray over with a clear lacquer or enamel to protect them.

Share This Page