ROOF LEAKING.

utmtman

Re: ROOF LEAKING.

Well you can buy some of the sealing paint and paint the roof with it. YOu can look for cracks and use sealant in cracks to see if that works, or you can just seal around all devices on the ceiling and see if that works. Good luck.

ARCHER

ya need to determine where the leak is coming from and go from there. Try hose on different parts of roof and see which area causes leak inside. BTW, where is it leaking inside?

utmtman

I have had leaks on two different rvs. Leaks have been on one part of roof but the dripping inside the rv was in a totally different area far from the actural leak. Both were from cracking in the sealing around sun roofs and air vents.

rjf7g

Do you have any idea where the leaks are? I have found leaks around air vents, on seams, and where the awning attaches to the camper. You need to figure out where the leaks are before you can fix them!

Middiedad65

Can anyone recommend a sealant? As far as I know, I don't have any leaks, I want to prevent them from happening. I have a 1990 Class C Coachman Catalina. I have heard that class C's are notorious for leaking. Any advice from forum members would be very appreciated.

Kirk

As to the leaking Pace Arrow, what is the roof made of? What is the condition of the roof? Where is the leak showing up? How big is the leak? What year is the Pace Arrow?

A few things like this would help a great deal. It is very important what the roof material is when you choose a product to seal it with. Like Ken, the product that I use most is the Dicor, self leveling caulk.