RV hair dryer

C Nash

Re: RV hair dryer

Scotter, the only problem when you get to my age is the barber has to cut as much off the eyebrows and out of the ears and nose as off the head :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

It comes with the territory. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ASK a question and get more than just a straight correct answer. :bleh: :bleh: :cool:

C Nash

If bassmen6s wife is reading all this info bet she want let him back on this forum :laugh: :laugh:

bassmen6

Yep, my wife is reading these comments. I think she'll still let me back on the forum, though!

She's glad everyone is so concerned about her hair getting dried.

I was hoping this would be informative, but never imagined it would be so entertaining as well! :laugh:

C Nash

Just a bunch of clowns here bassmen6 but ocassionaly you will get some good info. :clown: Ask questions and you will get answers. We have to keep the madams happy regardless so tell her we will get her hair dry one way or the other. :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

I look in the mirror and cut my own hair. Probably saved $2000 or more in the last 5 years. Heck anybody can do a Marine Corps buzz cut. :bleh: :approve:

C Nash

Now DL, after smelling them diesel fumes any haircut will be a BUZZ cut. :laugh:

WandaLust

RE: RV hair dryer

bassmen6 - 1/29/2009 8:21 PM We just got our first travel trailer. One of the big reasons we got a camper, as opposed to our tent camping, is for a bathroom and shower. My wife says she must have a shower and be able to dry her beautiful hair! Any recommendations for a hair dryer when camping WITHOUT electrical hookups? We camp at Cades Cove in Smokies and they have no hookups, which is fine for me. We've tent camped there for years. I've seen some 12V hair dryers, but their reviews are pretty poor. I am considering a large inverter or some sort of generator. ???

````````````````````````````````````````

How did she dry it when you tent camped? Both myself and my husband have long hair. We air dry it when we camp, even where there are hookups. :) Will the generator be used for more than hair drying? I hope she realizes holding tanks are not large and showering plus washing and rinsing long hair can be a real pain in the backside as it fills one tank and can empty the other.

LEN

A gen is most likely your best bet. Anywhere from $300 to $1200 depending on noise level and quality. If you are going to be camping long enough to need battery charge or wish to run AC it's no brainer. Gives all kinds of options as well on what 110 appliances you can take along. If minimal use 1Kw is enough air-conditioning 2Kw.

LEN