RV PARKS IN RAPID CITY SD

H2H1

HELLO TO EVERYONE, I am making my plan on our Rapid City, Spearfish SD trip. I have been on the RV reviews web site and have read most if not all reviews. However, I am still confused as which one to stay in. Therefore I am asking for any input from those who have stayed in or around this area. We will be going to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument and all we can get in 10 days.You can PM me if you like or post here.... Sorry I post in the wrong section

thanks to all who replys back,

C Nash

Re: RV PARKS IN RAPID CITY SD

Hollis we stayed at the KOA in Spearfish in 2004 and it was ok. Easy to get to and sites were ok. Had free ice cream but at KOA prices nothing they give is free. :laugh: Don't remember the price but it was not to bad. I am not a KOA fan but it was handy.

H2H1

Thanks jc2, I have made one reservation at DEADWOOD KOA CAMP GROUND for our first stop over we will staying for about 5 days and then moving on to other CG. I will ask more question as I decide where we will stay on the second step of the journey. and then on to the third step. Thanks for all who has given us suggestions.

DL Rupper

Hey Hollis just play it by ear. Look up where you want to go, pick 2 or 3 parks and head out. The uncertainty makes RVing fun. I admit I use RVparkreviews but only to weed out the very bad ones if possible. Remember it's all a Great Adventure. As time goes by, you will think of the bad parks as an experience and remember them more vividly than the good parks. :laugh:

H2H1

Thanks DL, that is what we are going to do. We just wanted one site for a few days and then travel and stay where we find a opening. :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Hollis, the side of the road will work when all else fails. After all you can't help it if the MH brakes down and it will be morning before you can work on it. :laugh: :eek: . The doggone thing just might crank come morning. :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Nash that my plan if all else fails. I will be looking for a Wall mark or rest area

G

Hollis if it does breakdown ;) ;) ,, u got my number ,, just incase u need me to make sure it get's to where u'r going ;) ;) :laugh: :approve:
I'll bring the (MH) ahh,, service truck :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

What else could I ask for, a friend who will bring his MH for me if mine breaks down. :laugh: :laugh: But I am wandering what it would cost :( :( :( . but we know Rod, he would come for free :approve: :approve: :approve: now that a true RV tech . :laugh: :laugh: LET'S just hope I don't need to make that call, there again if GS will pay why not call him :cool: :cool: . Thanks Rod for the re assurance