RV parts

3children

My husband and I had to sell our truck and camper a few years ago. We decided that the 5th wheel option no longer applies to our family. In the next couple of years we will be going camping again. We still have some 5th wheel stuff and I put it all on craigslist, but i still have it. Does anyone know if there is another website to post RV parts? Thank you in advance.

C Nash

Re: RV parts

Have you tried ebay? If it did not sell on Craig List maybe you have it priced to high.

Kirk

If you join the Escapees forums, they do have a place to list items for sale. I had good success with what I have posted there.

3children

No I don't have the items priced to high and I have reduced the prices twice now. I am thinking not a lot of folks are pulling 5th wheels now. To me it is really the way to go camping but it isn't cheap.

3children

C Nash - 6/7/2010 5:01 PM

Have you tried ebay? If it did not sell on Craig List maybe you have it priced to high.

I forgot to mention that I haven't tried ebay, I really don't know how ebay works.

3children

Kirk - 6/7/2010 7:11 PM

If you join the Escapees forums, they do have a place to list items for sale. I had good success with what I have posted there.

Thanks for idea! I will go look them up and see if I have any luck there.

Triple E

Hello Amy and welcome to the forum. :cool: I looked on Craigslist and could not find your 5 wheel stuff. Any hints? :question:

:8ball:

3children

Triple E - 6/8/2010 10:57 AM

Hello Amy and welcome to the forum. :cool: I looked on Craigslist and could not find your 5 wheel stuff. Any hints? :question:

:8ball:
I will send you a pm.

Triple E

I do not have a fifth wheel butthe price's for your stuffare a good deal. I am surprised you have not sold them yet. I am still unable to find these on Craigslist. How did you list them?

3children

Triple E - 6/8/2010 1:43 PM

I do not have a fifth wheel but the price's for your stuff are a good deal. I am surprised you have not sold them yet. I am still unable to find these on Craigslist. How did you list them?

Yes, I saw where you have a Freightliner and that is no comparison to what we used to own. How I miss going camping. :(
I listed them each under general on Charlotte NC craigslist. I have had a few inquiries about the stuff but I rather not have to ship it.
Yeah I am surprised too.

C Nash

Amy, they used to have a place here on RVUSA for listing items for sale but I dont see it anymore. You seem to be a true camper and may have something that rvers here might want. I see no problem with you listing what you have and letting posters pm you if interested. JMO

3children

C Nash - 6/8/2010 3:39 PM

Amy, they used to have a place here on RVUSA for listing items for sale but I dont see it anymore. You seem to be a true camper and may have something that rvers here might want. I see no problem with you listing what you have and letting posters pm you if interested. JMO
Thanks!
Ok, I have a 16k Reese 5th wheel slider hitch and a tripod 5th wheel stabilizer both are very reasonably priced. The hitch does not come with the mounting rails, they were left in the truck.
If you are interested please send me a email or pm.