RV shelter/garage

Don Savannah GA

I am considering buying an RV Shelter/Garage, or whatever the proper name is for a totally enclosed garage type shelter made with metal poles, fabric covering with a roll-up entrance. I will need one no more than 16'-0" wide, and 40'-0" long.

I have been doing some research on the I’net and I have come up with a few sources. I did not realize how expensive they are! I will continue my research but thought I would check on a few of the Forums to see if anyone has bought one and how satisfied they are.

BirdDog

RV shelter/garage

I have to admit that I haven't seen these. Have seen some frames with fabric covers. I can't say I'm impressed by fabric. It just can't hold up like something solid.

Upon reading your post. I couldn't help but think of these quanset hut type buildings. Been seeing some advertised on TV. They appear real cheap. Lets fact it, that domed shape is inherently very strong. It's a great design. No need for steel framing all over. They do appear to have a door that slides to the side. I imagine you could get whatever door you want though.

RonP