Rv show

toyzrus

Febuary 28 - March 3rd CNY RV and Camping show at the New York State Fairgrounds Syracuse. Can't you just feel it getting warmer? :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Toyzrus, don't get offended but let me tell you the truth about shows....they are just that a big show. Yes, you can see lots of units, but usually no great deals. You have to realize the the vendors have to pay HUGE amounts of money to get into the shows...then there is the transportation of the units, the set up time, the salesman probably earn overtime, the INSURANCE, not to mention the legal part..the offsite permit from the DMV. I have been there/done that. It is simply not a cheap thing to do and we dealers cannot go in there and give units away.

Camping World had a show in Roanoke last weekend...I cannot count how people we have had on our lot during the show and since. Everyone...yes everyone has commented on the high prices. We have sold several the last few days. I would like to thank Camping World of Roanoke for spending the BIG BUCKS to move 5 miles to the Roanoke Civic Center to have a show that probably all the local dealers benefited from.

If you want the best deal, go to your local dealer.....and YES bring on the warm weather!!

C Nash

I agree with Ken. Great way to go see a lot of different models and new products. Lot of excitement and wrong time to make a decision buying. I have never seen a "great" deal. Go look browse sit and enjoy. I am just a camper semi fulltime and have no connection to dealers. Been to a lot of shows in our 45 yrs of camping, owned a lot of campers and never bought one at a show. JMO

H2H1

I go to see what is new, this year I saw they are putting 2 refrigerators side by side,,, why in the world do u need 2? To me a lot of wasted counter space. Now more flat screens tvs and electric fire places, BTW I think are nice. Why use your propane if you paying to use the CG power, get the best of it.

rjf7g

I only go to shows to dream about the next camper I am going to order from Ken (Grandview Trailer Sa) - I went to the show in Richmond, VA last weekend and saw a nice Class C floorplan from Forest River...in 5 years when I am ready to buy a new class C, I will see what brands Ken can get me and go from there.

toyzrus

At this point I'm just looking. Might do something late spring early summer. looking for a new fifth lite weight 28 - 29 feet.

JCZ

toyzrus;82745 said:
Febuary 28 - March 3rd CNY RV and Camping show at the New York State Fairgrounds Syracuse. Can't you just feel it getting warmer? :)

70F here in Sacramento the next few days.

C Nash

Must be having a big RV Boat show here at Lake Charles Civic center this week end. Was by there today and the lot had a lot of rvs and boats. Will not be here so wnat attend it. Leaving for Texas early tomorrow.