RV Shows

ann sank

Just came back from the Good Sam Rally in Daytona as a vendor and plan on attending more. Can anyone tell me which are the best RV Shows in the Southeast? Thinking about the Charlotte RV Show, there's one in January 2013 and another in Feb. Any of these worth getting a booth? All suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
Ann

H2H1

Ann we have one in Atlanta in Jan. 2013. It is a large show with lots of dealers from the southeast. You can google it on Google

ann sank

Thank you. We decided on the Florida RV Supershow at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Jan 2013. Do you have any experience with the camping there on site? Ideas of any other campgrounds near the Florida State Fairgrounds?

Thanks,
Ann

vanole

Thats the show in Tampa. I've been to it the past three years but went without the motorhome, which I left in its snowbird location. It was a couple hour drive north for me in the car.

With that said I have some friends in the campground I winter in who drive up in their rigs every year and stay. I will be heading south in 3 days and will see them this weekend. If you want me to pump them for info no problem and get back to you.

Boyde31

I would like to check out one of these shows as well. Is it only open to vendors, or is it open to the public? I will be travelling around Atalanta for a bit at the beginning of the year and would love to check it out.

JCZ

We plan to attend the Quartzsite RV Show in Jan. It's billed as the largest gathering of RVs and the largest gathering of RVers on the planet......all camped out in the middle of a desert.

30th Annual Quartzsite RV Show, Jan. 19-27, 2013

What: The 30th Annual Quartzite RV Show

When: Jan. 19 through the 27th and is from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.

Where: 700 S. Central, Quartzite, Ariz.

http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/rv/rv-general-info/

JCZ

Ann I've tried replying to this thread two or three times over the past week or so. For reasons of the unknown, they're just not posting so I'll do it again without any links and see if this works.

What's billed as the largest gathering of RVs and the largest gathering of RVers in the world is in Quartzsite, Az. in mid Jan. Do a google search for the actual web site and one for "Quartzsite RV images". At one place I read 4,000-6,000 RVs camped out in the desert......that's a lot of RVs.

One guy told me if you can't find what you're looking for, for an RV....new or older....in Quartzsite, it can't be found....be sure to take your credit cards....check book won't be enough.:p We're certainly looking forward to it!

**EDIT**

After seeing that my above post wouldn't post, I sent an email to an outstanding moderator on this forum. In the time it took me to type this post, she fixed the first reply so that it's now showing. Can we put her in for a pay raise!:applause:

JCZ

Boyde31;81980 said:
I would like to check out one of these shows as well. Is it only open to vendors, or is it open to the public? I will be travelling around Atalanta for a bit at the beginning of the year and would love to check it out.

They're open to all RVers as far as I know. I mean depending on who is sponsoring them. You might try a google search for RV shows 2012 (or 2013 for next year). Also check out these RV forums for gatherings, events, shows, etc.

melvonnar

vanole;81874 said:
I've been to the one in the Tampa area and its pretty good.

super show-------- and camper world is just up the road and they have more campers than you can look at in one day.