RV SITE NEAR DISNEY WORLD

H2H1

Anybody been or know a good camp ground near Disney World. I think we may go there with the grand kids for their vacation when schools is out
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile_sad.gif
any suggestion?

Hollis

G

RE: RV SITE NEAR DISNEY WORLD

Hollis ck out the 2nd version of this same thread ,, i asked about this around thankgiving ,, there are a few good camping sights listed there..
Bty it is under Florida ,, and it has me as the author...
It was posted in destinations ,, i hope i didn't confuse u ,, try it and see what happens ;) :)

G

here is a better way to ck this out ,, go to the main forum ,, and then click on destinations ,, look at the top of the page and u should see 1,,2,3, and so on ,,
click the 2 and look for a post Florida ,, and then click it ,, hope this was more informative :approve: :)

H2H1

Thanks Rod, the site worked for me. I will be towing a toad to get about while there. I think I like Fort Wilderness for the GKsbut Topical Palmsdidn't look that shabby. Rod did you stay at Topical Palms or some where else? if you did how would you rate it. as always thanks for your help.

Hollis

DL Rupper

Re: RV SITE NEAR DISNEY WORLD

Hey hollis, we have a reservation next year at Kissimmee KOA, but don't know how good it is. It checks out good on www.RVparkreviews.com. Check out the parks in the Orlando area with the RVparkreviews. It's a great web site. :)

H2H1

DL do you have a date set for next year? we are planning on going but haven't set a date, but I know it will after school is out . yes I did go on and looks at RV sire in Orlando and the KOA is looking good since we are members, that 10% off the price and that adds up when you stay for a week. The saving might buy me a gallon of gas. If we happen to be there the same time I will look for the diesel smoke and give you a hollow.

thanks for the RV site.

hollis

DL Rupper

Hollis, we checked out the Disney World RV Park and it was higher in cost and was way too big. The KOA is pricey (they all are) but looked pretty good. We are going in Feb as our son and his family are coming down to Disney World for a winter vacation and we will still be in Florida at the time. Take care and have fun.

H2H1

darn I was hoping maybe in June.I know that around the time we are thinking about. hope to run into you and other later in the up coming year. have fun.

Hollis