RV TIRES

H2H1

Re: RV TIRES

Well the new tires are on and I just shined them up. :laugh: :laugh: . Now all I got tot do is wait on May 24, this is my departure date to Rapid City, S.C. :cool: :cool: . We have been anticipating this trip fro about 5-6 months and it is about to be here. Over the past months we have set an itinerary up to make the most of each day. :approve: :approve: Once again thanks to all who made comments about the tires :)

vanole

Hollis,

I'm sure you are glad you have new tires for the trip. I hope you and the Mrs. have a wonderful trip and as they say in the Navy wish you "Fair Winds and Following Seas". Be safe on your well deserved vacation.

Very Respectully,
Jeff
GO NAVY
Fly Navy

G

well for me ,, all i can say is ,, go hollis ,,, hope u have a safe and enjoyable trip ,, which i know u will ,,, but boy do i wish i was in u'r shoes ,,, i would give anything to be out in my MH ,, soon ,, it is killing me ,, but i guess that is the price u have to pay ,, if u don't fulltime ,,, and no offense meant to all u fulltimers out there ,, :approve: :approve: :bleh:

utmtman

Glad you got them new tires on and hope your trip will be a safe and fun one. If all goes well we may catch ya along the way. I have a family reunion in Idaho Jun 20 21 and than we are heading to Devils Towers, Wy, and onto SD. We will be traveling across SD checking out all the sites.

C Nash

Glad you got the tires Hollis. My G70s have 36K on them with no sign of cracking but it's time to replace and I will go with the GY. Did you find a good price you can email me if you don't want to post I will want the alignment and ride height cked on mine also. Should have already replaced them as they also were produced in 12/02. Did they give you anything for your old tires? Don't get here much now as we are mostly catching the COE CGs and no wifi near. Just left Nashville and thinking about traveling the Natchez PW. Wife has been down with the crud so will have to take her to a doc somewhere.

H2H1

WELL it is good to hear from you. Mine only had 22k but was 7 years old and not showing any signs of ware . And since they was 7 years old I just went ahead and replace them. Nash the total cost for everything mounting and balance was $2285. I don't know if this was good or bad but seems like it was a good deal, one dealer wanted 2795 for everything. Sorry to hear about your wife but has been down with the crud also, so I hope all this pollen goes away and so will everyone sickness. Good luck on your travel

H2H1

Well I got a tip from Jeff that Good Year is offering a rebate on the G670 tires.So I went online to Good Year and downloaded the rebate form. Now I bought mine back last month, so I call my dealer and talked him to give me a new invoice to reflect a May date. I am now putting the rebate in the mail and will be waiting for my check. HEY $300.00 IS A TANK GAS. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SO if you are looking or bought the RV G670 Good Year go on line and get your rebate form and fill it out and get some of your money back. :laugh: :bleh: :bleh:

C Nash

That's about the price I have been getting Hollis. Thanks for the reply. Been at COE cgs and wifi is far and few. We are back in Alabama for cousins funeral Had 1st cousins brother and sister that both passed the same week. Thanks Brodavid the wife is fine and hoping we will be on the road again this week. Have not had anything turned back on at home so still camping in the yard. Jacks wifi is working fine and free. Thinking about trying a air card. Sure do miss the forum but just can't find time to get on now. Take care all and if you see a HR towing a tracker with Nash on the spare tire cover give a honk

H2H1

Glad to hear from u , sorry about your cousins. Also Nash Good Year is offering a rebate on the G670 tires. I replied and looking for about $300.00 back.
If I see you I will honk and run u off the road so we can talk. JK but will try to get your attention so we can stop and chat.