RV's on Kauai

LEN

Well just about 12 hours and I will be headed to the airport for the 6 hour flight to sandy beach's(730) no winterized RV's and two weeks of no heater.
We will be taking in the show South Pacific I think and eating some of the local food(I know this mom and pop that has the best Black Bean Soup) and a few BBQ's at the condo.
Might even take a quick look at the bikini beach.
So all of you on the road keep the sunny side up and the rubber side down and we will see you all in two weeks.

LEN

C Nash

Re: RV's on Kauai

Have a safe trip Len. I heard old 730 crying all the way down here in Alabama when you typed beach :laugh: :laugh:

G

:disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:
have a good one ,, and soak up the sun for me ,, and if they have any body boards for me to test for free ,, i'll pay the shipping ,, btw ,, ck u'r compartments ,, i am typing this from one of them :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
but i do need out soon ,, JK with ya ,, have fun and enjoy :approve: :approve:

cwishert

Hey Len, have a great time but go easy on the Limbo and the Hula dancing! :clown: You don't want to test the warranty on that new back you just got! :clown:

utmtman

Hey Len good luck to ya and have fun but a bit of warning to ya, last time I was in that part of the world at this time of year it rained every day and the rain was not the warmest rain I had felt there. I hope it dont rain on your parade. Either way have enjoy the get away.