Salem 312QBUD

brodavid

Re: Salem 312QBUD

pmar, welcome to the forum, just give us time to answer back, alot of us are either on the road, working, or just not on all the time, not all campgrounds give us WIFI so it may take time to get answers but they do come and you did said please

brodavid

Also , I would check with Ken Hurt at GTS he is on this forum most of the time and may have a better Trailer than what you are asking for.

MSJACKIE

C Nash

Not knowing about the zinger I would probably go with Jayco of the 3 mentioned even though some reviews of Jayco lately have not been good. I would check into the Sunnybrook line that GTS sales.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hello and welcome....As a few of my friends offered, check out the Sunnybrook line of trailers. Sunset Creek has a trailer very close to what you are looking at, and it IS a better trailer. IF you like fiberglass sides, that is offered in Sunset Creek also. I am in VA, but can set you right up!!

C Nash

Littlemonster805 be sure and check the Sunnybrook line out with Ken. We have no connections at all with GTS but have come to know that he is fair and a straight shooter. Tremendous help here on the forum with his knowledge and gives it freely. He is also a sponser on RVUSA which helps to keep this forum up and running. Several members here have purchased rvs and rv product from him and all have been very pleased. Good luck and let us know what you get.

Triple E

I agree with Nash. Ken gave me help on a product that he does not sell. If Ken was closer to the West Coast he would be my main dealer. :) Nash, Tex and dBarton are also very knowledgeable with excellent advise.

Did I spell knowledgeable right???? :question: