San Dimas, California

alicat

New here, but not to RVing. Taking a trip from here (Michigan)

I'm in a 37 foot pusher with a 6x12 enclosed motorcycle trailer behind.

Going from here to San Dimas, Cal.

From San Dimas to Cedar City, Utah

From Cedar City to Bremerton, Washington

From Bremerton to Sturgis S.D

Then back to Michigan

Planning on staying at each destination about a week. Looking for ideas on parks by any of my destinations.

Thanks in advance,
Al

H2H1

Re: San Dimas, California

Hello and welcome Al, I was in Rapid City SD last year. It is just down the road from Sturgis. I suggest that you stay away from the KOA in Rapid City. It is terraced into a hill and not big enough for both of yours unit. I have a 36' with tow and we was on the last section and looking at a hill the hold time we was there. And the sites are to mu opinion small... Good luck on your adventure, it does look like a good trip.

keithb

RE: San Dimas, California

Checkout the Fairplex RV/KOA park. The city is Pomona but it is right beside San Dimas. The campsites are located beside Puddingstone Lake. The campground is located on a hill and the views of the San Gabriel mtns. are quite nice. You should ride Glendora Mountain Rd. and Glendora Ridge Rd while you are there. The road goes from Glendora which is right beside San Dimas to Mount Baldy which is about 15 miles east of Glendora by mtn. road. The views are great.

alicat

Re: San Dimas, California

Thanks guys, I plan to be in Sturgis during August Bike Week so I'll stay at the Buffilo Chip as I have in the past. The San Dimas one is for a friends daughters graduation the middle of May. Those are my only 2 firm places to be. The rest is just butter!
I've got my motorcycle to get around on so once I set up shop I'm good to go.
Thanks again,
Al