Satelite TV hook-up

JimG

I am having trouble connecting my satelite tv. I have a 2004 Bounder with a satelite disk on the roof. I would like to take one of my Dish Network receivers from my house and hook it up in the motorhome when I go camping. I purchased a Winegard satellite finder to assist in hooking up the receiver. However, I have tried several times to hook up the receiver at home and both times been unsuccessfull.
Can someone please discribe in detail how you hook up your receivers to the satelite system. I would appreciate any and all responses.
Thank you
JimG

Browzin

Re: Satelite TV hook-up

Jim
What type of Roof mount Satellite Dish?
Is it a automatic dome dish or a open face Winegard crank up dish?

JimG

RE: Satelite TV hook-up

It is an Winegard open face crank up type disk.

Thanks for the reply.

JimG

Browzin

Re: Satelite TV hook-up

Jim
Sounds like you have Model: RM-DM46 if you go to this link you will find a picture of the unit, if this is correct click on the link to manual on the right hand side and it will give you complete hookup/setup instructions.
http://www.winegard.com/mobile/crank.htm
If this isn't your model just click on "crank-up" at top of page and it will take you to the main crank-up dish page which list all the various crank-up winegard dish's.

JimG

RE: Satelite TV hook-up

Browzin.. Thank you for the reply and help. I got it hooked up and working. I was having some problems getting a signal on the set-up screen, but finally got it figured out.,

I appreciate the reply and help.

JimG