Satellite Service

Triple E

Re: Satellite Service

Hello Patrice and welcome to the forum. :cool: I have had both and I seem to have better luck with Direct. JMHO. ;)

bandalop

RE: Satellite Service

I agree with the other posts, Directv. Reason: I have Dish, and I used to have Directv. It is easier and quicker to lock on to the satellite with Direct than it is with Dish. I have a friend who has Dish and just recently bought a RV with the King Dome. Dish is driving the King Dome crazy. It cannot lock on. I have a manual system and as I see it, the signal to the receiver response with directv is almost instant. With Dish, there is a several second delay between when the dish sees the signal to when the receiver indicates the signal. The delay is nothing but a head ache and can drive automatic systems crazy. I mysel am switching back to Directv.

C Nash

We have had both and Direct works best for me. Still have Direct but seldom even set it up.

Use cable TV provided at most parks, and stock up on DVDs. You can get them for as little as a buck or two on eBay. Wal Mart has a lot of them always on sale for $5. You can get entire TV series for as little as $20 on eBay. We both enjoy Hills St. Blues and Soap.

jetboat

Direct satilite is the easyest to set up,only looking for one satalite,and dish,you need to locate two,and there a pain in the rear.

G

well i gotta say ,, if the park has cable use it ,, if not and u have an air card or free wifi at the park ,, i would use netflix ,, but JMO :) :)