Sea-Vu West in Wells, Maine

SnowbirdInFlight

thsoapbox.gif

thrant2.gif

This is a nice campground, BUT, there are a bunch of french speaking people from Quebec, Canada that are staying in campsites across the road from us and in back of us and they keep tromping through our campsite!
02.gif
I called the office and asked them to talk to them but they didn't. What a crock. I just know my experience with Canadians just keep getting worse. So far everyone of them that I have encountered have been rude, snobbish, self-important, and just plain inconsiderate and unfriendly! I mean what is it with these people?
tap.gif
I just can't understand how they can be so unaware of how to correctly be a courteous camper! Thank God they are leaving today because I am really getting tired of their many kids riding their bikes through my campsite.
moped.gif
Oh yeah, the adults are riding bikes through the campsite too! Ackkkkk!

thrant1.gif

H2H1

Re: Sea-Vu West in Wells, Maine

just tell them to keep their BUTTS off your site. You paid for it and it is a private site!

C Nash

Thats what's so great about RVing. If you don't like your neighbors move :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

C Nash - 7/27/2010 2:30 PM Thats what's so great about RVing. If you don't like your neighbors move :laugh:

AMEN! Thank God they left today. I guess some people may think it is no big deal, but I'll bet those same people wouldn't want some stranger tromping through their yard at home. Well, when I'm at a campsite - it IS my home!
thtravel.gif

SnowbirdInFlight

SCcamper - 7/27/2010 5:44 PM Don't miss out on a meal at Billy's Chowder house on the way to Wells Beach. http://www.billyschowderhouse.com/ SCcamper

Believe it or not we were camping in Mass and someone there also recommended this place. We are going to eat lunch there today. We ate at The Steakhouse last night and BOY was it good. Had the Surf and Turf with the stuffed Lobster and it was the best I've ever had. Had to wait an hour for it, but it was worth it for sure!