Seeing only 'new' posts

TexasClodhopper

This might be a good time to remind the folks that get on here that this forum keeps track of when you last visited here.

You might not have noticed that in the upper left of the forum page next to the "Search" button is a button called "New Threads."

When you click on this "New Threads" button, the forum presents only the posts (Threads) that have been added since your last visit.

That's what I use, so if you post the same thing in several places, those of us that use this function will see multiple posts.

So, anyway, I think the best way to use the RVUSA forum is to hit the "New Threads" button upon logging in, so you don't miss any of the many fabulous words that are put here every day! :clown:

C Nash

Re: Seeing only 'new' posts

Dang Tex, Dont see how that hat is big enough to cover all the info in that noggin, :laugh: Thanks for keeping me up to date on all this new technology :)

DL Rupper

Good info. I have been trying to keep up with new posts by trying to use my failing memory to identify new ones. Maybe it's the Benadryl I use for ALLERGIES catching up with me. A new study out says Benadryl will make you go senile. It's especially bad for older (65+) folks. Goodness sakes alive. I can't drink much coffee because of my stomach. Same with Ibuprofen. I stopped smoking years ago because of my heart. I stopped drinking 31 years ago because my wife said I was obnoxious and I really shouldn't drink beer every morning for breakfast. Now I can't even take Benadryl. Sure hope they don't find a reason to take Rving away. ;) :eek: :bleh:

G

well DL ,, with the way things are going ,, we will be only allowed to travel where they say so ;) ;) :eek: :eek:

DL Rupper

RV's certainly aren't GREEN. No telling what will be in store with BIG BROTHER telling us what we can buy, when and where we can go. We will be back to primitive camping in tents in our back yards. We won't be able to go anywhere as the gas tax will be too high. Welcome to the new "hope and CHANGE".

C Nash

Well we know the working man/woman is not supposed to enjoy life. If we did who would keep the country running :)