Selling J Lounge

abigail

We are removing our J Lounge and putting in recliners. It is light gray and virtually brand new as we've kept it covered. I would like to know if there is somewhere on-line to list things like this. I "googled" but only came up with rv dealers and places which sell furniture. Can I sell it here?

abigail

Re: Selling J Lounge

Thank for the reply. I've not had much luck with Craigs List in Indianapolis, but maybe I can post it to other cities. What category did you put it under - furniture, recreational vehicles or what? Thanks, again.

dastout

RE: Selling J Lounge

I have looked for a site to purchase a J lounge but have not found anything worth while. Seems like a lot of used RV furniture would be available but I do not know where.
Did you find a place to list yours??

Thank You for any help you can give. :) :)

abigail

RE: Selling J Lounge

We're in the Indianapolis area and I've posted it on e-bay classifieds. I'll try posting it on Craig's list under their recreational vehicle section. I've put stuff on Craig's list before as have some friends and they don't get any action. I guess people here don't use the site that much. I might take some postings to nearby rv parks.

H2H1

Re: Selling J Lounge

hello Abigail I have used Craig list several time and it just a hit and miss. I put my golf cart on it and in 2 days sold it. IT just who is looking and wanting what you have to sell. Good luck :laugh: :laugh: