Sham-wow

elkhartjim

As seen on TV....Sham wow works. I was getting the mh ready for trip tomorrow and the refer needed defrosting.
icon_smile_sad.gif
All the water, about 1", in one of the freezing compartments came out by wiping twice with the sham wow.
icon_smile_shock.gif
That sucker probably holds as much liquid as a beach towel. I bought it at the Canton first Monday last month.
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif

As I mentioned in an earlier post, please keep my daughter, her husband, and her two little boys (5 and 2) in your thoughts this week. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and has undergone all the chemo and is scheduled for a double mastectomy on Tuesday. 8-10 hour surgery with recovery room and all. That's the trip I'm taking
icon_smile_sad.gif
icon_smile_sad.gif
Not a real fun trip this time, but with the grace of God, all will be well.
icon_smile.gif

DL Rupper

Re: Sham-wow

We hope all goes well Tuesday. Our prayers and thoughts are with your daughter, her family and you and Tommie.

H2H1

Jim we will keep you and your family in our prays and thought. Tuesday morning Maria and I will set down at breakfast and instead of given thanks for our blessing, we will ask of Lord if he would put a healing hand on your daughter. As we all know he is the only one who can.

Keep strong Jim!!!!!

G

yea ,, me too JIm ,, i am praying also ,, but as i said before this stuff i getting routine for the doc's ,, but then agian a good prayer helps ,, and i'm saying one for u'r family ,, and stay outta my sham -wow stash ,, that was a secret only to tv viewers ,, now u bolwn my patent :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :clown: :8ball:

cwishert

We will pray as much as possible for you and your family. I know that God answers prayers. Please let us all know what is needed and we will try to help as much as possible. Texas loves you!

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Sham-wow

Jim, thoughts and prayers to you and yours. My DH went through cancer twice so we know how it is. Wishing you all the best and pray for fast recovery and no reoccurrences.

dugnmarn

Hey Jim,

As a 28 survivor of throat cancer, I just wanted to let you know anything is posible.

DUG

SnowbirdInFlight

My husband Jim had cancer twice. He had a partial Laryngectomy and then had to have a total Laryngectomy less than a year later. He has no vocal cords and had to speak with an electrolarynx until he mastered Esophageal Speech. He has been clear now for almost twenty years. Hopefully this surgery and treatment will get it all. Our prayers are with you and your family as we have been there and know the struggles you will all face ahead. Janeen

Jodel

Glad you let us know about the sham-wow. Have seen them advertised but always wondered if they worked!!! Our prayers are going with you and may the good Lord in His mercy and grace allow healing upon your daughter and bless her with a long and happy life...Blessings